Friday 29 April 2011

YEAR OF RABBIT 2011 - PART 2

Here are some more Rabbit Ang Pau.


Agro Bank 2011
I didn't know Agro Bank is formerly known as Bank Pertanian Malaysia.  :-)  This is the 1st Agro Bank Ang Pau I have. 





Beau de House 

is a franchise beauty centre which provides professional unisex hairdressing services and deal with beauty products.  The shops are located in Kuching and Sibu only.  (I google this infor, am not the customer, hehe)




Biogreen
Biogreen2u.com is an online organic shop



FairPrice Xpress
I got this from a blogger in Singapore.  FairPrice Xpress is a convenience store in Singapore but attached to the petrol station, just like in Malaysia - Mesra (Petronas), Select (Shell), Mobil (On The Run)



Friendly Shoes Center  新友誼鞋店




Giant 2011




I Love Yoo!!  老油鬼鬼
I got this set of Ang Pau (5 in a set) while having their RM3.90 set B meal after my CNY shopping in Jan 2011 at Mid Valley.  It caught me by surprise when the cashier gave me my change with this nice set of Ang Pau.  :-)  I will definitely go again to get their CNY Ang Pau in 2012.  Hehe!!











I Love Yoo!!  老油鬼鬼




Marigold 2011  兎年吉祥




Midea 2011  福兎迎春




Parkson 2011





Robinsons 2011



 Kim Bay HK - Macau Restaurant  金湾港澳美食茶餐廳 2011



 

H & L  2011

  


MISC Rabbit 2011 - 玉兎送福




 MISC Rabbit 2011 - 学業進歩




瑞兎呈祥 福到人間 -  雲頂世界


 Resort World Sentosa  2011





 Tong Soon 2011  東順肉乾





 Tropicana City Mall 2011



2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    You have very nice angpau collection. I like the variety of colorful angpau (especially the one of beau de house - very bright) unlike those of sinapore which is always a boring red. Now, who say angpau have to be in red..... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thanks for visiting my blog. Singapore angpau are very nice too, expecially from the banks. I love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete